0.45L Thermos Liner
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" may be the persistent conception of our organization for that long-term to establish jointly with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual gain for Factory making China 2 Liter Best Selling Wholesale 0.45L Thermos Liner, "Quality", "honesty" and "service" is our principle. Our loyalty and commitments remain respectfully at your support. Call Us Today For even further info, get hold of us now.
Factory making China 0.45L Thermos Liner price, We are looking forward to cooperating closely with you to our mutual benefits and top development. We guaranteed quality, if customers were not satisfied with the products' quality, you can return within 7days with their original states.
1. Excellent liner quality
Long-lasting insulation, easy to carry, complete specifications
2. Liner detail
Large capacity, smooth appearance, not easy to leak
3. Insulation liner
Careful production, bright color, not easy to deform
4. The sharp corner of the liner
Small size, easy to install, large quantity favorably
● This product is a glass liner structure. It is forbidden to heat directly on the stove.
● When cleaning, do not wash with a dishwasher or the like.
● Do not scrub with steel balls and other chemical solutions (strongly corrosive).
● Do not place the heat preservation container near a heat source such as a stove to prevent the plastic parts from being deformed by heat.
● Please handle with care, do not invert, squeeze, impact, avoid deformation and depression of the container, reduce insulation performance.
● When placing ice cubes, do not force large ice cubes that exceed the size of the mouth of the container into the container.
● Do not store tea, juice, or dairy products in the container for a long time (more than 1 day) to prevent deterioration and odor.
● Please check the bottle liner and cap frequently. If the plug is found to be broken or worn, it should be replaced immediately. Avoid hot water leaking and scalding the human body.
● Do not expose children to insulated containers containing hot water or other foods to avoid burns.